Pigtronix Infinity is the world’s most musical looping pedal. Simple to operate, yet tremendously powerful and flexible, the Infinity Looper from Pigtronix sets a new world standard for latency-free looping. Our state-of-the-art looping platform provides instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs that can be configured in several ways. On top of superior speed and a unique, performance friendly feature set, Infinity Looper sounds downright incredible thanks to its discreet analog limiter stages, transparent analog pass-through and 24bit / 48kHz HD recording engine.
Infinity’s innovative “SYNC MULTI” mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse / chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on separate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands free control of the overall audio output. We thought of everything and kept only the F.A.T.
Midi input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / Sequencer that outputs Midi. The Infinity’s USB access allows you to and transfer your music to a computer at full 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication. We have also implemented audio upload with automatic format conversion, allowing you to upload virtually any digital audio file onto the Infinity Looper.
THE MUST HAVE PIGTRONIX for any musician. The Infinity Looper will inspire compositional depth and engaging performances; it is the ultimate practice and performance tool for every style of music.
- 2 Stereo Loops with Sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel Looping Modes
- 9 loop presets + 1 blank canvas
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Latency Free Looping
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops
- Supports upload of virtually ANY audio format via USB
- Input Split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for UNDO / REDO & REVERSE
- Supports 256 (or more) overdubs per loop
- Aux Loop Out for Drum Monitor
- Expression Pedal for Loop audio volume
- Midi Beat Clock Sync
- REVERSE Playback
- Rec --> Play --> Overdub
- Rec --> Overdub --> Play
- Variable Feedback Decay (aka Loop aging)
- All commands are instantaneous
- 5 Stop Modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Chassis Size = 7.4” x 4.6” x 1.5”