Highly compact, excellent quality.
Peavey's compact mixer from the PV Series offers durable construction, low noise, and excellent sound quality for an amazingly low price. It is designed for either live sound or recording, with sturdy metal housings, reference-quality mic preamps, and a total harmonic distortion of less than 0.0007%. The Peavey PV10 has global 48-volt phantom power and stereo effects I/O. Master sections offer assignable tape input, contour EQ, and outputs for mains, control room, and headphones.
The Peavey PV10 mixing console features 8 channels, 6 with mic inputs and 2 with switchable stereo line inputs. Insert points on mic channels, and XLR main outputs in addition to balanced 1/4". Digital effects.
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- 6 reference-quality, low-noise mic inputs
- Channels 7 and 8 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal, and mute indication
- 1 pre-fader monitor send
- 1 post-fader effects send
- Precision 60mm faders
- Control room output
- Global 48-volt phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR
- Rugged console design
- 12-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 14-3/4"D.