|AMERICAN AUDIO VMS2 VMS702 Table Top MIDI Controller /Soundcard with D-Core Technology 2 Channel MIDILOG mixer (2 Line/2 Phone/4 USB) 1 Mic Input, Headphone output. 3 Band EQ per Ch1/2, XLR Master Outputs.RCA Booth Outputs, 6" Touch Sensitive Scratch Wheel. 1 Navigation knob. 2 Pitch Faders. Crossfader curve adjust and reverse. Includes VMS2-Virtual DJ LE|
|The VMS2 is a compact midi controller that features 2 channels. It comes with its own rack mounting kit. Also included is the Virtual DJ LE software, so It is it's own DJ Mixer/Midi controller all built into one. The ADJ VMS2 has 2 large scratch wheels that can be used in CD mode or vinyl mode for real time scratching. You will have no problem fading the audio with the actual faders that are available for pitch control. The button layout on the VMS2 is made to match the virtual DJ LE software.
Shorten or lengthen your loops using the multitude of loop controls included on the VMS2. Easily select a track using the navigation controls in the center of the controller. The DSP D-Core will give you a much louder output and your microphones are going to sound a lot better. It is compatible with the Inno Fader (not included) which is the one of the most used faders and is one of the worlds best crossfaders designed for heavy scratching.
So if you want total control over your DJ show, then pick up the VMS2 from American DJ.
- 2-Channel MIDI Controller
- Bundled with Virtual DJ LE software
- 2x MIDILOGô Channels (compatible with any “MIDI Software”* or Analog Inputs - such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
- DSP D-Core Inside: Studio Quality Audio Engine + Pro Stage Microphone Circuitry
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment (adjustable)
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- Sound Card: 4 In/4 Out Audio Interface
- 3-band EQ with rotary kills
- Booth & Master RCA Outputs
- Replaceable VCA cross fader (Innofader compatible)
- 39 MIDI buttons have LED illuminations, including 16 with dual blue/red LEDs
- 34 assignable rotary controllers
- 10 assignable linear fader controllers
- Dual layer MIDI controls on all buttons and switches
- Dual 2048 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controllers
- Includes rack rails to mount to a 19-inch rack mount case
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.75”x12”x2.5” / 400x300x65mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 5 kg.